Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

The New Home Will Be Prudential

So I was reading the Devils board on Hockey's Future's Message Boards, and a poster by the name of Muttley found this article at NJ.com's Newslogs. I didn't even know NJ.com had such a thing. Anyway.

Today, Prudential Financial has agreed to pay the Devils $5 million per year for the naming rights to the new arena in Newark. The article notes that this deal could last awhile and it is close to being official. The arena will likely be called the Prudential Center.

I like that name, but I'm going to call it THE ROCK. If I had any clout, I'd ask you all to call it that as well.

Built-in nicknames and money going straight to the Devils instead of the NJ Sports & Exposition Authority for the win!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Blog Directory - Blogged