Monday, May 28, 2007

 

Memorial Day

While this is primarily a New Jersey Devils blog, I would like to point out that today is indeed Memorial Day.

I apologize that I can not put this in more descriptive terms; but I'd like to state my gratitude to veterans and current members of the U.S. military. I would like to thank all of the veterans both living and deceased as well as current members of the U.S. military for their service, their sacrifice, and their willingness to do what is necessary to protect the nation and fight for those who need to be fought for. It's because of their brave efforts in all conflicts, this is a free land.

Thank you and I wish you success in doing what you need to do.

Comments:
Well said, John.

God Bless Our Troops
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Blog Directory - Blogged